HeartShare St. Vincent’s Services
- We celebrated the adoption day of five siblings this week. Happy Mother’s Day! (VIDEO)
- Our Slay Tre Fashion Show on June 7th featuring youth in care is made possible by supporters like designer Chantel Gibbs (VIDEO).
- We took the ‘dis’ out of disability at Gala. Congrats to Board Member Arleen Baez! Feat. in Brooklyn Eagle.
- We dedicated 168th Residence in honor of Joseph V. Caruana. Parents Elizabeth and Mitch are in awe of how their 32 year old daughter Anne Mary has grown in HeartShare’s care (VIDEO).
- We spoke to parents from Brooklyn Day Hab Program, Hoffman Day Hab Program and Attardi Residence, including our Board Member Joseph Benfante, to learn what HeartShare means to them.
The HeartShare School
- We are welcoming new students and families. Learn more at our Open House on May 24th.
- We are recipient of a grant from NYC Council, which funds a respite and afterschool program.
- We bring independent adulthood within reach for our students with autism (VIDEO).
- Congrats to Board Member Frank Maresca on his new role as Vice President of Mutual Fund & Retirement Solutions Product Management at Broadridge Financial Solutions.
- We celebrated our frontline staff at Everyday Heroes. What does it mean to be a DSP? (VIDEO).
- We raced to the finish line at the TD Five Boro Bike Tour. Congrats to our team, including our very own Board Member Johnny Johnston and Payroll Director Alex Bethea. Thanks to Danielle Eaton for an awesome Instagram takeover!
Join the Communications Committee call on Thursday, 5/24 at 3 p.m.
Dial (712) 451-0462 and use access code 504976.
- We hosted an Olympics Day at Taranto Pre-School celebrating kids of all abilities.
- We’re a part of Care Design NY, a CCO that replaces traditional MSC. Feat. in State of Reform.
Sunday, May 20, 2018 Buckley’s-Kennedy’s 5K Run
Thurs, May 31, 2018 Education Services Dinner Dance
Thursday, June 7, 2018 Slay Tre Fashion Show
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 Bill Guarinello Golf Outing
Sun, Nov 4, 2018 NYC Marathon
For those reading a hard copy of this Agency Update, all hyperlinked items may be found on the News & Events page of our websites.