HeartShare St. Vincent’s Services
- Our Slay Tre Fashion Show on June 7th featuring youth in care is made possible by supporters like designer Chantel Gibbs (VIDEO).
- We launched our #FixSurfside campaign, aiming to reopen the Surfside Gardens Community Center, which has been shuttered since Sandy hit over 5 years ago. Feat. in amNewYork and on Currents TV.
- We honored Children’s Champions Melinda Katz, Eric Ulrich and Dianne Cattrano.
- Carol Verdi explains the challenges facing special education programs like HeartShare’s. (AUDIO)
- We provide care throughout the lifespan. Parent Elizabeth Delano shares her experience.
The HeartShare School
- We bring independent adulthood within reach for our students with autism (VIDEO).
- We dedicated our residence for four men to Z100 Radio Host and philanthropist Elvis Duran.
- We will be celebrating Union Turnpike Day Hab’s 10th Anniversary on June 29th. Stay tuned!
- The Buckley’s Run memorialized Rich Bollmann, Terry Flaherty and Pat Tracy. Facebook Album here.
- We released a new podcast episode featuring NYU Tandon lecturer Allan Goldstein. (AUDIO)
Thursday, June 7, 2018 Slay Tre Fashion Show
Sunday, June 10, 2018 Harbor Fitness Race for Autism
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 Bill Guarinello Golf Outing
Sun, Nov 4, 2018 NYC Marathon
For those reading a hard copy of this Agency Update, all hyperlinked items may be found on the News & Events page of our websites.