Join us for the Disability Pride Parade on Sunday, July 15th.
HeartShare St. Vincent’s Services:
- Slay Tre, featuring and benefiting young people in foster care, was our biggest show yet. View video recap of the evening.
- Our #FixSurfside Campaign was feat. in amNY, Brooklyn Eagle and Brooklyn Reporter. NY1 story forthcoming.
The HeartShare School
- We will host another Open House on Friday, July 27, 2018. Share with your network.
- We participated in the Harbor Fitness Race for Autism on Sunday, June 10, 2018. See Facebook Album.
- We enjoyed a beautiful day at the Bill Guarinello Golf Classic. See Facebook Album.
- We advocated at the #OurKidsAreYourKids Rally, which highlighted the funding disparities between public schools and private non-profit schools like HeartShare’s. See Facebook Album.
- We released a podcast with Mitch Nagler, who discussed the Bridges to Adelphi Program at Adelphi University supporting students on the spectrum.
Sunday, July 15, 2018 Disability Pride Parade
Mon, Oct 1, 2018 Residential Services Dinner Dance
Sun, Nov 4, 2018 NYC Marathon
Nov 8 –Nov 17, 2018 ArtShare for HeartShare
Thurs, Nov 29, 2018 HSVS Annual Benefit
For those reading a hard copy of this Agency Update, all hyperlinked items may be found on the News & Events page of our websites.